THE ART OF LEARNING
THAT WHICH CANNOT BE TAUGHT
THAT WHICH CANNOT BE TAUGHT
Welcome to the training and integration program for the
Ayahuasca International® team
Ayahuasca International® team
We are dedicated to creating situations in each training cycle for you to remember what your soul already knows, for you to naturally reconnect with your inner wisdom and for you to dare surrender your hidden treasure to so many people who are in need of it.
ALBERTO VARELA: Trascendent Healing, Confrontation and No-Therapy
ÓSCAR GÓMEZ: Psycotherapy of Integration
LAURA TORRABADELLA: Original Wounds
SERGIO SANZ: Psychotherapeutical Integration
MARTA MASANES: Systemic Therapy
DARWIN GRAJALES: Musical Therapy and Ho'oponopono
CÉSAR GIL: Handling of therapeutical plants
ERIK MORENO: Handling of therapeutical plants
DAVID CUBILLOS: Handling of therapeutical plants
ELIÁN VARELA: The relationship with oneself and others
ENROLLMENT PROCESS OF THE EUROPEAN SCHOOL OF AYAHUASCA (ESA)
Those who express their interest to join the ESA and partake in the training, shall proceed according to the following:
- It is required that the candidate has attended three inner evolution retreats with therapeutic use of ayahuasca organised by Inner Mastery through Ayahuasca International. These retreats can be partaken in simultaneously to the training so as to not present an obstacle to the interested student – those of you in this situation, please contact Laura Torrabadella directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, for spanish speakers or email@example.com for English speakers, to be informed on how to proceed.
Those who haven’t completed their three moons cycle, but feel in their heart that they want to access the training, must pay an enrollment fee of 400€. After the first cycle it will be estimated whether the student needs to deepen in his or her personal evolutionary process before continuing the training. In that case, the enrollment fee will be either given back, or destined to complete the lacking training cycles in order to complete the three moons cycle.
- The candidate will have to write a letter to the School’s Director, Mr. Alberto Varela, expressing their motivation for attending to it. Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org (if in English) or to email@example.com (if in Spanish).
- Each participant who wishes to be trained by the School shall also bring a personal, hand-written letter to the Director, A. Varela.
- Confirm their reservation by sending the corresponding deposit of 150 euros
Other details of the process within the School
- Once the participant has attended six consecutive training cycles (approximately every 30 to 45 days) and has been actively collaborating as part of the company during a minimum of six months, they will become part of the internal training of the company and will not have to pay the costs (except for the transportation to the training venue and the tomas or specific workshops that each person decides to partake in). To this end, it is required to have completed: three Inner Evolution Retreats as a participant, six formative cycles, six months of active collaboration, training practices within the formative cycles, a minimum of three unpaid internships in Inner Evolution retreats; to have had an assessment process by the School Administration and to have received the authorization to carry out certain functions officially.
- The collaboration within the organisation is subject to the evaluation of the trainers and the circumstances of each candidate; each possibility is considered only after the attendance to 3 consecutive training cycles. Training practices within the school’s cycles are non-remunerated and are a pre-requisite to the incorporation of any student into the Ayahuasca International team of collaborators and/or facilitators. Once a student starts to perform certain functions within the organization, following the process of practices, evaluation and authorization explained above, he or she will be considered a team member for the purposes of applying the team rate.
- This training model aims at forming the new facilitators needed in order to develop the international work that is already being carried out with great recognition and extraordinary results, reflected in the events organised by Ayahuasca International, solely with students of the ESA. During this training process, participants can develop their own work and learning for personal evolution, whilst at the same time get prepared to work within the organisation or independently.
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION AS A STUDENT
EACH STUDENT WILL HAVE TO MAKE A DEPOSIT AMOUNTING TO 150 EUROS TO CONFIRM THEIR ATTENDANCE. COSTS FOR STUDENTS WHO FAIL TO MAKE SUCH A DEPOSIT WILL INCREASE BY 10%.
A minimum of three days attendance is required per cycle in order for it to be considered complete. Each cycle is composed of 4 nights. Those students that, for any reason, are not able to complete the full cycle, will have to discuss their process with the School's direction.
TRANSFERS HAVE A COST OF 20 TO 40 € DEPENDING ON DISTANCE
The transfers are all made from and to Terminal 4, Barajas airport, at the following hours: 10'00, 15'00 and 23'00 hours. The arrival day (Wednesday), transfers will be offered only at 15'00 and 23.00. The last day of departure (Sunday) the last transfer will be offered at 18.00 hours. Arrivals and departures at other times should be coordinated by the students themselves (notwithstanding that we can assist in the process of reservation of public transport services).
The transfers will be made from and to the train station Mollet Sant Fost (only 35 minutes by train from the airport).
No shuttle service is offered in Marbella, Torino, Roma, Eindhoven or Mexico.
COSTS OF PARTICIPATION AND RATES
There are three types of rates:
STUDENTS IN TRAINING
Housing and Training: 780€ per cycle (4 days), including accommodation and meals, all the different therapeutic and training workshops, including the night time ayahuasca sessions and additional group dynamics. Once all available rooms have been assigned, some students will have the option to be accommodated in the common room. Rooms will be assigned on a first come first served basis and taking into consideration the length of the stay. Priority will be given to those students who complete a minimum of three nights.
STUDENTS IN TRAINING AND ACTIVELY COLLABORATING WITH THE ORGANISATION INNER MASTERY (Decision subject to evaluation of the directors)
Housing and training: 580 euros per cycle (4 days), including accommodation and meals, all the different therapeutic and training workshops, including the night time ayahuasca sessions and additional group dynamics. Once all available rooms have been assigned, some students will have the option to be accommodated in the common room. Rooms will be assigned on a first come first served basis and taking into consideration the length of the stay. Priority will be given to those students who complete a minimum of three nights.
TEAM MEMBERS OF AYAHUASCA INTERNATIONAL
No payment due for housing, meals or training.
Night-time ayahuasca sessions will have a cost of 40 euros. Also, parallel workshops, like Darwin’s and the cost of transport to the School venue will be at each participant’s cost.
Contact for bookings:
- Marbella: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eindhoven: email@example.com
- Berlin: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Longford: email@example.com
There will be a 10% discount for those participants paying five cycles upfront.
There will be a 20% discount for those participants paying one year of nine cycles upfront.
ADDITIONAL WORKSHOP COSTS (Optional)
*These are optional workshops and will be paid during the cycle.
**The prices include the natural medicines and all the materials needed.
***Those students who only watch (and not participate), will not have to pay.(only available for students, not participants to the retreat).
The daily price of 195€ includes translation for the school cycles in Marbella. In all the other places, the school cycle will be conducted in the native language of the country where it is held.
The price of 780€ and 580€ only applies to those who have already completed a whole cycle of 3 previous inner evolution retreats. If you are interested in joining the ESA and have not completed the 3 required retreats, you can do so by signing up for the retreats that take place simultaneously to the cycles of the ESA. Please contact us if this is your situation: firstname.lastname@example.org
The team price is subject to previous authorization of the directors of the school. Only these students will be eligible:
- Those who have completed 3 previous inner evolution retreats
- Those who have already completed a minimum of 3 whole school consecutive cycles
- Those who have already completed their 3 internship retreats
- Those who have been supervised, evaluated and authorised as part of the Ayahuasca International Team
In order for a student to become part of the team and to be able to enjoy the training without cost, he should:
- Have completed, in addition to the requirements above, 6 complete cycles of the ESA.
- Have spent a minimum of 6 months of active collaboration with the team of Inner Mastery
- Should pay only for the sessions (40€ per session) and the additional (and optional) activities
If a member of the team stops assisting to the ESA cycles or stops being an active part of the team, he will automatically lose his right for the team member rate.